COVID-19 Update on Store Procedures
COVID-19 UPDATE ON STORE PROCEDURES:
With the health and safety of our customers and associates in mind, we have taken several steps to reduce the exposure risk of COVID-19. Please read the below updates to better understand how COVID-19 has affected our store procedures.
Our online store is open 24/7 and you may place your order at any time. We will continue to provide safe shopping, shipping and support. Every process involved in your order is working to maintain a clean, safe environment for customers and employees.
Due to COVID-19 our order processing and shipping times may be longer than usual. At present we are doing our absolute best to process and ship orders in a timely manner. Please anticipate 1-3 additional business days for delivery of your order. Back ordered items may also increase your orders delivery time. Please be mindful of your shipping address and try not to ship to buildings that may be closed due to the current restrictions (e.g. schools).
FedEx & USPS Shipping Services are currently experiencing delays in delivery due to the COVID-19 virus. Typical delivery times for shipping services may be extended, with no prior notice. Because FedEx & USPS cannot guarantee their normal delivery time frames for these services we in turn will not be issuing refunds for any delays in deliveries during this difficult time.
- FedEx Services effected by this delay are Economy, Ground, Express Saver, Two-Day, Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight and Saturday Delivery.
- USPS Services effected by this delay are Priority Mail, Express Mail, International Priority and International Express.
- Once your order is processed, you can track your shipment via your shipping confirmation email.
- Modifications to an order cannot be made after an order has been submitted.
- If you order is delayed and has not shipped, you may cancel your order from the Order Status page.
Customer Service - Phone & Email Communications:
You may experience longer wait times reaching Customer Service due to changes we've made to protect the health of our colleagues and communities. We are working hard to respond to all email and voicemail inquiries within 1-2 business days. Our customer service team is still available Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm but call wait times may be longer than normal. We appreciate your patience in this matter.